Image File Reader
Revision: release_1_1_2 - Author: julien_malik
Implemented in C++
Download PDF format
The device reads a 8-bit graphic file and provides an Tango attribute containing its data.
If it is a RGB file, it is automatically converted to grayscale.
It supports the following file formats :
- Windows Bitmaps - BMP, DIB
- Portable image format - PBM, PGM, PPM
- Sun rasters - SR, RAS (only uncompressed)
- TIFF files - TIFF, TIF (uncompressed, packbits, jpeg, zip)
- JPEG files - JPEG, JPG, JPE
- Portable Network Graphics - PNG
The device server is ready for distribution application programmers.
The author will be interested in any feedback which arise from their
usage of this device server.
ESRF - Software Engineering Group